HANDS-ON TIME 5 MINUTES + CHILLING
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 150g 99 per cent fat-free plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup chilled espresso coffee (see tip)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 3 medjool dates, pitted and
- 2 teaspoons chopped pecans
1. Mix together oats, yoghurt, coffee, almond milk, maple syrup and dates.
2. Spoon into 2 jars (375ml capacity) and top with pecans. Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.
TIP: For chilled espresso coffee, simply dissolve 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules in ¼ cup hot water, then chill. These overnight oats will keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.
NUTRITION (per serve)
1071kJ/256cal. Protein 13.2g. Carbs 33.9g. Sat fat 0.9g.
Fibre 4.7g. Sugars 11.9g. Sodium 68mg.
Caramel Latte Overnight Oats recipe extracted from How I've Kept the Weight Off by Anna Van Dyken.