- Heat oven to 180°C. Stir together crème fraîche and chives; refrigerate until ready to use.
- In bowl, lightly beat eggs. Set aside.
- In food processor, pulse spring onions, parsley, coriander, dill, and 2 tbsp oil until evenly and finely chopped.
- Add to bowl with eggs along with 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper; mix until combined.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp oil in medium fry pan on medium until shimmering, for about 2 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and cook until edges start to sizzle and set, for about 2 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until centre is just set, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 5 min. Serve with chive crème fraîche. Sprinkle with more herbs if desired.
PER SERVING 1276.12kj (305 calories), 12 g protein, 5 g carbs, 2 g fibre, 1.5 g sugars (0 g added sugars), 26.5 g fat (8 g sat fat), 299 mg chol, 377 mg sodium
For more healthy recipes and articles by Prevention on beauty and wellbeing, sign up to our weekly newsletter.