4 biodynamic eggs
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tbs melted coconut oil
4 ripe bananas – mashed
2 tbs honey
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbs chia seeds
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients (bananas, eggs, oil, honey).
4. Combine both bowls and mix until thoroughly blended.
5. Line a muffin tray with coconut oil and fill with the muffin mixture.
6. Pop in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden. To ensure they are cooked insert a knife and if it’s clean when removed – they’re done.