- 4 medium figs, halved
- 2 fresh strawberries, chopped, plus
extra to serve
- 50g fresh blueberries, or frozen and thawed
- 50g fresh raspberries, or frozen and thawed
- ¾ cup fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
1. Preheat a chargrill or barbecue to high heat. Cook figs, cut-side down, for 1 minute each side or until lightly charred.
2. Meanwhile, place strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in a medium bowl. Using the back of a fork, mash berries until almost smooth. Stir in yoghurt. Top yoghurt mixture with extra chopped strawberries and serve with figs.
TIP: You can cover the chargrill or barbecue pan with a sheet of baking paper to stop the figs from sticking. Instead of figs, you can also grill fresh fruit such as apricots, peaches, nectarines or pineapple.
NUTRITION (per serve)
289kJ/69cal. Protein 5.5g. Carbs 9.2g. Sat fat 0g. Fibre 3.4g. Sugars 8.4g. Sodium 23mg.
Recipe extracted from How I've Kept the Weight Off by Anna Van Dyken.