- 500g chicken breast mince
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1⁄2 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Leafy greens, cucumber and carrot to serve
1. Combine all the ingredients into one bowl.
2. Shape into eight patties.
3. Shallow fry on a low-medium heat for around six minutes each side.
4. Serve with a leafy green salad, cucumber, carrot and chopped peanuts.
Recipe by Faye James - Nutritionist.