Serves: 4. Total Time: 35 mins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Sea salt
- 500g cherry and Campari tomatoes, halved if large
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup. fresh basil, finely chopped
- Toasted baguette, for serving
- Heat oven to 200 degrees. Heat oil in large oven-safe skillet on medium. Sauté onion until golden brown and tender, 8 min. Stir in garlic, cumin, and 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper and cook 1 min. Stir in tomatoes, transfer to oven, and roast 10 min.
- Stir vegetables, then make 8 small wells in vegetable mixture and carefully crack 1 egg into each. Return to oven and bake eggs to desired doneness, 7 to 8 min. for slightly runny yolks. Sprinkle with basil and serve with toast.
Nutrition per serving: 991kj/237 cal, 14g protein, 8g carbs, 2g fibre, 4.5g sugars (0g added sugars), 16.5g fat (4g sat fat), 392 mg sodium