- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 handful spinach
- 6 button mushrooms, quartered 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 bunch fresh thyme
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Drizzle a little olive oil into a small ovenproof dish and rub it around the bottom and sides.
2. Add the spinach and mushrooms and season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Carefully crack the eggs into the dish and sprinkle with fresh thyme. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Bake in the oven for 12–15 minutes. For best results, serve immediately with the yolks runny.
Recipe credit: Crush Calories in 20 Minutes – by Richard Kerrigan, New Holland Publishers RRP $40.00 available from all good book retailers or online at www.newhollandpublishers.com.au.